Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Unforgettable Tags

I have now officially scrapbooked about scrapbooking - as my husband pointed out to me when I showed him this layout. :) I have had this fantastic photo from the 2012 Noosaville scrapbooking retreat I attended sitting around for a while and decided it was finally time to put it to paper.
 
 
Scrapmatts chipboard used: CB2003 Page Borders 02; CB6092 Ornate Frame 20; CB1198 Scrap Words 06.
 
You can see in the close up that I have misted the pink title piece and the flourish has a crackle glaze over the top.
 
 
For my second DT project this month I finally remembered that I was meant to be creating a tag a month so have created a pair of sewing themed tags. Do you notice the fancy distressing on the dress form chipboard piece? This was created by dropping the chipboard hot embossing powder side down on my leg and then ripping it off, leaving a hash shaped burn mark on my leg. I highly recommend finding an alternative strategy to distress your own chipboard.
 
 

 
Scrapmatts chipboard used: CB1194 Sewing 02; CB3007 Tags 03; CB1065 Words 18 Elegance; CB6053 Dress Forms 04.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch Lauren, hope you are all better. Scrapbooking about scrapbooking is fun, that's what it is all about..love them, gorgeous tags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, great effect on the dress form but sounds way too painful!! Hope your leg is ok! Love your work, it is always stunning!

    ReplyDelete