Saturday, May 17, 2014

More From Lisa!!

Hi, it's Lisa with you today. I have my last blog post for you as a Scrapmatts Guest Designer.
Thank you for having me, I have enjoyed myself so much and have had a blast using this amazing chipboard. Thank you.

Today this blog post is all about sharing the love, seeing as I have loved my time here so much.
I made this layout using a photo of me with my best girlie. My daughter Hollie.


Now I love this chipboard so much, that to be honest, you don't have to go to all the effort of transforming it every time, as the detail is just so good, it looks just as good 'naked'.
So that's exactly what I've done today, I've left it natural.


And what I also love is that there is no wastage.
Look, I've even used the negative piece from the chevrons behind my photo. Nothing has been thrown away. How cool is that?!!


And finally I've finished off this layout with these cute butterflies.


Here's a little list of the chipboard that I have used:

Assorted Words - CB6095
Scrapwords - CB1190
Butterflies - CB1158
Birds - CB5045 
Chevrons - CB5106

Thanks again for having me these past couple of months.

Lisa xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the use of the negative as a focal point for your background. The raw chipboard looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lisa...love how you have used the negative, looks great...beautiful work as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! so bright and fresh. And the use of negative is great!

    ReplyDelete