Tuesday, May 20, 2014

summer layout+soft passport cover

Hi dear scrappers!
Today I have for you two projects to show.
First layout about our vacation in Crimea last year. For it I used different details like dots, stickers and of course Scrapmatts chipies.
I think the air baloon, ancor and frame are perfect touch for my project :)






Ancor as a part of word :)



The second project is my first ever soft passport cover.


For it I used  very unusual and unique fabric with  embroidery and beautiful birdcage 





Have a nice day!
Tanya :)

4 comments:

  1. such fantastic projects! love the LO, so cute and fun. And the passport cover is simply stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layout is simple and fantastic...loving the idea of a passport cover..gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the passport cover. Great to see Scrapmatts being used in a different way.

    ReplyDelete