Friday, May 2, 2014

Wow, May already....

Can you believe it is May already?  The time really flies when you are busy.

Well I have two creations I would like to share with you.  The first is one of the shadow boxes that I have used to create a memory keeper.

Inside the box is the Garter Belt from my wedding.


I have also used one of the new assorted words (with arrows) [so cool]


And added a few hearts after embossing the blue to match the box.


For my second share I have a Layout I created just for fun.  This has a picture my mother sent me years ago from their trip to London.



And what is a London Layout without a telephone box, combined with a travel tag and a compass charm.  


Hope you have enjoyed my creations
Anne

3 comments:

  1. Love the use of the shadow box as a memory keeper, gorgeous Anne. The layout is cute too

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you've used the shadow box, such a great idea!! and very pretty page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still loving this use of the shadow box to store your garter. It's making me think of trying something similar with the charms I received at my wedding.

    ReplyDelete