Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Winter is here!

Hello Scrapmatts fans, Renee here to share some of my new creativeness using the Scrapmatts goodies!

First up here is a Triple window Shadow Box being released at the Scrapbook Expo this coming weekend

V & C

For this one I have used the NEW Shadow boxes and the extra chippies are from CB4062 Screens 02.

Next I have to share with you a layout I completed for last months white with one challenge.


Happy Memory


I have used CB8006 Squares 01, CB4063 Leaf Spray 13 , and CH025 Butterfly #6

Thanks for looking and remember if you are at the Scrapbooking Expo this weekend in Brissy come and say hi!

         luvReneexoxo

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Renee, cant wait to see them this weekend..the layout is full of glitz, love it..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are absolutely Gorgeous Renee...So creative and show stoppers!

    ReplyDelete