Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Fun with Feathers and a few more Shadow Boxes

Hi Everyone, Anne here.  I have created this layout just for fun, but it features some of the new Scrapmatts Feathers.  I have also heat embossed a heart charm to make it red to go with the design.


And for some close ups of those feathers.....



And I have three different designs of Shadow Boxes to share with you.

This one I have embossed a small section of the upper and lower corners with a metal effect, then rubbed it with ink.


Some close ups.


Then for my Christmas "Dear Santa" Shadow box.


And for some close ups.


And finally, I did a fun shadow box, where I have layered silky web paper with gold tissue, to create a fun textured top to the shadow box.  


And for some more Close ups.


Thanks for Looking.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations Anne.....very inspiring! Loving the shadow boxes Scrapmatts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creations once again, love the feathers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're really loving those shadow boxes. I can see why, they look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool layout Anne, love it. The shadow boxes are amazing in real life..they were a great hit at the Brisbane Scrapbook Expo in June

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Anne - you are really rocking red at the moment!!! Loving the added sequins to your stitched dream catcher :)

    ReplyDelete