Thursday, August 14, 2014

Cards & Tags with Scrapmatts :)





Hello there all :)
Kim here to share a few of my recent creations.

It's always nice to give a pretty homemade card or tag &
I decided to start creating a few more to have on hand.
Firstly I want to share a matching
card & tag!

Scrapmatts used;




My Exquisite Beauties

 This is a layout created using many awesome Scrapmatts products

this stunning frame comes with these gorgeous butterflies and in a fabulous range of 
colours & I didn't
use all the butterflies, either!


Stunning Ornate frame in Sepia

 I layered a few of the butterflies...added a little coffee, I love the richness
of the colour it adds!


If you haven't checked out the charms available from 
please do as they are beautiful!!!

I do hope you have enjoyed my creations
and please be sure to check out the 
(ning site & visit our gallery)
you can upload your latest Scrapmatts creation!
We would love to see!


Thanks for stopping by

Kim
x







8 comments:

  1. stunning projects! love all of them, but the layout specially caught my eye with all those textures and details

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kim..you have had some fun with tags..love the layout..stunning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sofie....with such stunning items to work with, it's always fun :)

      Delete
  3. Superb creativity Kim. Especially love the "beauties" looking so glam. Lovely work with the frame and the metal :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your projects are amazing, can't pick a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Kim - I love how you have a touch of pink in most of your projects but you've given them all such a different look. Like Lauren said - it's hard to pick a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning work! Very inspirational <3

    ReplyDelete