Monday, August 25, 2014

Fall Means Back to School!!

Hi everyone...Sandi back with you to share some more projects using some gorgeous Scrapmatts Goodies.
Fall always comes to mind whenever I think about "Back to School" and I just love the beautiful colors of Autumn. So I decided to put those colors to good use on an altered clipboard and added a little inspirational quote to get the kids back into the study mode!
Here are a few closeups...

I finished it off with a hemp bow, an old paintbrush, a little gesso and a few splatters of mist!
The twigs you see in my flower cluster are the CB5056 Twigs 02 from Scrapmatts. 
I seem to use those on every project!!

Next up is a layout of my sweet girl and her first day of school last year. It will only be a couple of weeks and I will be taking another of those photos....time goes so fast! 
Grade 9
 
 I left all the chipboard in there original White Mist finish except for the frame which I gave a light coat of gesso.
Here are a few closeups...
 
 
Scrapmatts Products Used: 
And lastly is another layout of my sweet girl. I just love being able to steal those selfies from Facebook!
Spread Your Wings
I once again left the chippies in the White mist finish because I just LOVE this look!
I cut the rose flourish in pieces and tucked in amongst the flower cluster.


Scrapmatts Products Used:  
 Thats it for another month...Happy Scrapping!
Sandi xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Sandi...love the frame, cutting up the chipboard is cool, it gives it a new purpose..I really love the colours you use..The clipboard is an awesome idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the projects. You really make that twig piece shine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi as always your use of colour is just amazing! Fabulous projects and I adore the clipboard :)

    ReplyDelete