Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Getting ready for Father's Day

Hello crafters, Crece with you today to share 2 projects I have been busy working on since my last post.
First up is a little something I created for my Husband from the boys to give him for Father's day next month!

Dad (Fathers Day Gift)
I added a magnet strip on the back so he can attach it to his board 
in the office.

Here are some close ups...




The Scrapmatts products I used are..


The next project is something I created for a class I am teaching this weekend..

Live, Love, Laugh Canvas
a burst of colour, this is a lot brighter than I usually work with but it does have the WOW factor!


The Scrapmatts products used on this canvas are...

Thank you for stopping by, dont forget to head on over to our Ning site and check out all the wonderful work in our Gallery.



6 comments:

  1. Love the gorgeous father's day gift..the canvas is nice and brightI know the class will be a success

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the colours on your canvas are stunning Crece!!! Love all the fabulous metallics on the Postage Tray :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two stunning projects. Love the embossed gears and the bright canvas :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome projects! love the bight colors on the canvas, and the tray is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful OTP projects. I might have to do a fathers day one similar to this.

    ReplyDelete