Monday, August 18, 2014

Gift of Giving


Hi Everyone, Tracey here with you today. I just adore spending time with my nieces and nephews. They give me so much pleasure listening to all their stories, playing with them and getting to know all about them.

I wanted to show my two twin nieces how much I adore them and love spending time with them, so I created a layout each that I framed and gave to them as a gift.
 
"Beautiful"
 

I have inked CB5057 Floral Design 03 with a antique white ink pad, and added some pearls.

 
 
 I also used the very cute and adorable CB1188 Birds 06 amongst the flower cluster.
 
 
 
 
"Adore"
 
 
For this layout I used the CB4060 Ornate Frames 17 which I have heat embossed using a white embossing powder. I used a white ink pad to colour the  CB1028 Butterflies 18 and kept the CB1203 Birdbaths 03 natural.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used CB6085 Alphabet Flags 04 for the title and CB1189 Scrapwords 01 .
 
I hope that one day the girls will look back at these layouts and know how much their Aunty Tracey loves and adores them both.
 

4 comments:

  1. Tracey both these layouts are too cute and awesome..sweet as, love how you have used all the chipboard..beautiful photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful gifts, I'm sure they will be cherished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a couple of little cuties Tracey! As always your flower clusters look amazing and I love the way you layer the chipboard into them :)

    ReplyDelete