Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Exploding Box - Christmas Style

Hello everyone, Crece here with you today to share a little something I created. Seeing as there are not too many weeks left till its Christmas... I thought it would be a great idea to create an exploding box to add photos in after the big day!

Christmas Exploding Box

This is the box with lid on.

Top of lid

And this is the box once its open.


Here are some close ups of some of the pages I created for the exploding box...






Scrapmatts Chipboard used...


I also used Gelly Roll Stardust pens to colour some of my chipboard pieces. 


 Thanks for looking, and dont forget to check out all the great ideas in our gallery!



2 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic, can't wait to see it with photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this Crece - it looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete