Sunday, December 14, 2014

You Better Watch Out....Santa Claus is Coming to Town!



Hello All :)
Kim here today!
Well, time is sure starting to tick down....the end of the Australian School year is in sight & most
people are buzzing about organizing their Christmas festivities!

Today I'm sharing with you a few Christmas items I have created using some awesome products from
SCRAPMATTS





Scrapmatts products used:

I had alot of fun creating this Advent Calendar for my family.....
I know it is going to have a special place each & every Christmas!

I have also created a couple of cards for a few special people that 
inspired my children over this past year!


 



Scrapmatts products used:
(Top card)

(bottom card)

It's so easy to create with these amazing chipboard items

Finally I would like to share a layout I created for 
Scrap Around The World 
last month

{Life is Beautiful} 


 
 I just love how the 
Scrapmatts Ornate Frame adds such a  natural feel to my layout!
Scrapmatts used:

Thanks so much for stopping by and I do hope
YOU can find a little creative time during this festive season to get crafty!
Remember to pop over to the 
and share your creations with us!

Until Next Time
Keep safe and I do hope you & your loved ones have a
Very Merry Christmas & that 2015 is a wonderful year for you all



Happy Crafting

Kim
 



2 comments:

  1. Christmas is certainly coming to you place Kim, gorgeous and the layout is stunning, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kim! I hope that amazing advent calender was put to good use over Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete