Saturday, April 18, 2015

Happy Times with Tracey Fowler

Hi Everyone,
 
I have had such a fabulous few weeks of scrapping! Over the Easter break I managed to squeeze in some "scrap therapy" which is just what I needed.
 
I have created two layouts that I want to share with you using some fabulous
chipboard from Scrapmatts.
 
The first layout I have created is one of my Dad.
I don't often get the chance to take many photos of my Dad, for many different reasons, so when we were at a family gathering and I happened to be playing around taking shots of the kids, I managed to get this fabulous photo of my Dad. My Dad is very special to me, and this photo is just a perfect picture of him.
 
"Happy Times"
 
 
 


 
 
I have used the fabulous chains, in there natural state of white mist  (CB5132) and cut them to work around my layout   and have heat embossed the straight chains in antique silver (CB1229) . I am sure you all know...no layout or project is complete with out Scrapmatts Scrapwords (CB1200, CB1199)
 
My Second Layout I have to share with you is a little different for me as I used some metallic gold texture paste on the background ( I have to admit, I actually was thrilled with the effect).
 
"I Treasure You"
 



 
 
 
I have used the stunning angel wings CB1120, Scrap words and the cute little arrows CB6095.


Also I'm very excited to be teaching at Scrapbook Expo in Brisbane  for the first time in June!
I will be lucky enough to be teaching along side the gorgeous  and very talented Crece Thomas and Sonia Thomason. You will find us in the Scrapmatts Classroom 3. The bookings  are now open  and you can see all the details and check out the sneak peeks and class descriptions here
 
 
Tracey
xx
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Just love all the elements you have used in the layout of your dad..gorgeous. Love the gold texture in your next layout..awesome work..

    ReplyDelete