Sunday, July 12, 2015

LOVE - By Crece

Hello everyone, Crece here with you today to share with you a project I created using the new Scrapmatts Art Frames.



I have used a few different Scrapmatts chipboard pieces on this project.

The flourish in the bottom right hand corner is from the Leaf Spray 13 CB4063….pack. I used Gold embossing powder to cover the chipboard to make it stand out.



In the the ‘L’ square I have used the tiny edges from the pack Ornate Frames 22 CB1220. I also added the butterfly from the pack Butterflies 15 CB1015 to the top left hand corner, these were also embossed with Gold embossing powder




In the ‘V’ I have used the word ‘Cherish’ which comes from the pack Scrapwords 07 CB1199

Thanks for stopping by, make sure you check out the other creations by the Scrapmatts design team over in the Scrapmatts Gallery.

Crece T
XXX

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool in the real life, awesome Art Frame Crece, love the colours

    ReplyDelete