Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Vintage playing


I must be in a vintage mood this month and all tones of brown, gold and bronze were the main colours for playing with my Scrapmatts chipboard :)
Andrew and Sofie released a gorgeous new background frame at the Brisbane Expo and I couldn't wait to have a play - the intertwined squares are just fabulous!
Scrapmatts products used: Retro Squares CB5141, Scrap Words 21 CB6103, Lamps 11 CB6109, Mini Frames 02 CB5032 along with Scrapmatts Charms Filigree Flower #16 CH076


Now this layout got me in the vintage mood so the next play had to be with some vintage tags! I love mixing the gorgeous Scrapmatts Ornate Frame with some vintage images. All the frames have been embossed with a Vintage gold embossing powder:
Using Scrapmatts Chipboard Tags CB3009, ATC Rounded ATC10-008, Ornate Frames CB4066, Ornate Toppers CB5137, Scrap Words CB1191, Diamond Mesh CB5125, Feathers CB5116 along with Scrapmatts charms Filigree Flower #16 CH076, Lock #2 CH019 and Filigree Flower #10 CH070

For added dimension to the tags, I added an ATC under each of the frames.


I think it must be the cold weather that had me wanting to playing with such rich and warm colours! Mind you when it's all wet and cold outside, there's nothing better than getting out the scrappy stash and having a play :)
Happy scrapping!
Sonia x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work as always Sonia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG just love how you have been playing this month, the colours are so cool and your work is still amazing

    ReplyDelete