Friday, August 14, 2015

Spring is in sight!




Evening friends!
Kim here to share a couple of items I've been working on.

I'm really looking forward to some beautiful Spring days!
Only a few weeks away now....not only warmer days but also in September
SCRAPMATTS are heading to my neck of the woods
 Orange 
 for
( September 11th .......YAYY!!!!)
So if you live close by why not make a day of it?

Now to show you  some of my latest creations!
Firstly a Birthday Card.

 I have created this easel card using some embossed cardstock, 
Kaisercraft paper, Prima flowers, a little muslin and the stunning
Scrapmatts Frame (CB6090)

 It is such a stunning piece.....I'm sure you would agree!
 

Everyone loves homemade goodness!

The next item I want to share is a layout I have created for the July-August 
Challenge over at 7 Dots Studio.
'Animals'

 [Regal Look]
This is my furbaby, Benny!

I have used the Scrapmatts Chains (CB1229) in this layout. I have used 
 BeckBT's Tinby Designs Metallic Melts  on the chains to give them 
a metallic look.


I also used one of the awesome charms also available from 
Scrapmatts
Isn't it seriously gorgeous!

CH070 Filigree Flower #10

 

I also found some collections tissue paper in my stash that just happened
 to have some spaniels on it as well.....what a discovery!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my projects. 
Remember to stop by the 
or pop back here in a day or so and see
what the other Design Team Members have been creating!

Happy Creating

Kim



1 comment:

  1. Loving the layout Kim, amazing background here and the card is so soft and pretty

    ReplyDelete