Sunday, October 18, 2015

Thank You Card - By Tracey

Hi Everyone,

I have created a "Thank You" card using some wonderful goodies from Scrapmatts.
I have used roses from one of the 3D Sheets to layer and add dimension to this very simple card. To finish the card off I have added some chipboard birds and words.





"Believe"

This layout that I am going to share with you today, happens to be one of my favorites that I have created. I was also lucky enough and also very privileged to have it on the cover of  Scrapbooking Memories earlier this year. I have used lots of Scrapmatts chipboard goodies that I have heat embossed.




I have used the following Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1107 Clocks 08CB4060 Ornate Frames 17,
CB4040 Arch Window Frame 09 and CB8001 Circles 01. I just love to heat emboss my chipboard. It really gives so much texture to your pieces but also a great way to add colour.

Thanks for stopping by.
Tracey
xx




3 comments:

  1. Tracey, that card is so cute and the layout is just awesome, what a great boy page, love, love, love all th chipboard and your background is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog! You have described in a nice way.
    Thanks for sharing this information.
    Thank you card

    ReplyDelete