Thursday, November 12, 2015

Christmas Bunting - Crece T

Hello everyone, This year has flown by so quickly and I cant believe its almost Christmas!!!
This year at home i'm having a colour theme (Blue, Silver and White) for the tree and table in the main part of the house. So I thought what better way to use some of the new Christmas Chipboard pieces on a Bunting made out of Scrapmatts Tags!

Christmas Bunting


For the M and S I used the cute Reindeer CB5049




I heat embossed the reindeer with white embossing powder and added a pale blue bling for the nose.


On the Y I used one of the new Chipboard pieces, the Candy Cane CB5145



I used Gelly Roll Stardust pens to colour the  candy cane.



For the other S I used the  New Layered Poinsettias CB5144



I heat embossed the main flower with White, the leaves with silver and the center blue.

I used the new Christmas trees from CB 5143



I heat embossed the main body of the tree white, i embossed a star blue and mounted it on top of the tree, the base was embossed with blue and I added a solver bow to the base of the tree and added pale blue bling for baubles.

The main part of this bunting was made using the tag CB3009

I covered these with patterned paper and then went around the edges with  Gelly Roll Stardust pens.



Thanks for stopping by and having a look, remember to head on over to our Gallery and upload your projects using Scrapmatts products, we love to see them.

If your around the Gold Coast this weekend head on over to the Southport Craft Alive Show, Sofie and Andrew from Scrapmatts will be there selling their awesome products.


Crece 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment