Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Gentleman's Game with Tracey Fowler

Hi Everyone,

I am sure that everyone who reads this post will know exactly where I am coming from when I say that just about every Saturday is taken up watching at least one of my boys if not both on some sporting sideline. Summer time means lots of cricket in our house!! I will admit even though I am not Australia's No 1 cricket, I certainly am learning to tolerate the sport and actually love watching my boys play the game that seems to go on for most of the day! 

"Gentleman's Game"


I have created the background using scraps of paper and gelatos along with  white gesso, texture paste and stencil. I have heat embossed the circles CB5131 Bubbles with aged gold, and white washed the Charms and flowers to pull it all together. I have also used the CB1107 Clocks  cut in half, inked them black and placed them in the amongst the clusters. 








"Happy Birthday"
 Card


I have created this card using this gorgeous CB6092-Ornate-Frame, and inked it  with a gold ink pad.
A must to have in your stash are scrapwords and Titles. Scrapmatts has a fabulous collection just follow this Link and you will find lost of words to use on your projects.

If you haven't seen the fabulous new website for Scrapmatts store go and have a look. It is fabulous and there is lots of wonderful goodies to choose from.

Happy Scrapping
Tracey
xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout Tracey, love the colours and textures, an amazing background. The card is so cute too, love it

    ReplyDelete