Monday, September 26, 2016

Cappuccino or Espresso & a baking mold mixed media piece by Dunja



Hello everyone, today it's my turn at the Scrapmatts Blog. I've used the great stencils and chipboards from Scrapmatts and the stamp is from Vildastamps. The background I have embossed white with the Stencil and decorated with some splashes of color and enamel dots. The text 'Best Times' is a Chipboardset of Scrapmatts.


 
The coffee cup there is only one size - as the Cappuccino. As an espresso is mostly spent in small cups, I just cut off the bottom. ;) The band is made of kraft paper, the rest of the cup I colored myself with the ZIG Markers. Finally cut out the cups and tied a cord around the mug. The cups are glued with Glue Dots on the card.

Do you like the coffee card? :) 
  



And here is my second September Creation for you.


It's a little Mixed Media Piece. I've used an old cake baking mold and painted it with lots of Gesso, to get a shabby look. Then i've added pieces of old bookpages and glued them with an acrylic paint. After that i added a lace and a paper doily on the top. The cirle was cut out with a die and the stencil was used with modeling paste and color burst by Ken Oliver. For a lovely result of the baking mold i added a few flowers and the chipboard element as an eyecatcher.

 http://papertoleaustralia.com/st1032-stencil-plus-signs http://papertoleaustralia.com/cb6112-scrap-words-31  



Thank you so much for stopping by today.
I hope that you've enjoyed both Inspirations :)

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.
I'm glad to help :)

Lots of Love from Germany


6 comments:

  1. I love them both Dunja, they're both beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two quite different and equally unique projects. I like the embossing achieved with the stencil on your card and the glitzed up crosses on your OTP piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow love the coffee cups and your mixed media OTP looks lovely too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cups card is so cute. I really like the mixed media project too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dunja 2 lovely projects from you again this month...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete