Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Summer Dreaming ..... well sort of....

Good morning, Rikki here today sharing with you some yummy scrapping goodness with Scrapmatts. 

I have to say I am not one for dreaming of warmer weather, in fact I HATE Summer and all that includes, especially the sun, its really a love hate relationship, I love it but it hates me and I burn within three minutes with an SPF 50+, but lets face it Brisbane  in July is pretty special for ''winter''..... so dreaming of this weather I thought I would share with you two layouts , dreaming of Brisbanes Winter....





CB1134 Assorted Words 01









To see how this layout was created I have done a bonus video tutorial 






CB5151 Webbing 01



CB1222 Feathers 02



Till next time have a creative day 
Rikki
xxxxx




5 comments:

  1. These look great Rikki, love the stars against the dark background and wow love the color on the second layout.. wonderful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two inspirational pages Rikki. The first one so dramatic on the dark background and the second one, just an explosion of life and colour. Like you, I'm not a big fan of Summer - looking forward to some balmy Spring days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very different but lovely layouts Rikki, I love them both...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as usual. Love your work.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 fab layouts Rikki. Dreamy Brisbane layout, and you look great on the colorful 2nd layout :)

    ReplyDelete