Sunday, February 19, 2017

Layers and Stencils .....


Good morning how are you on this fine Sunday?  I love days like this lazy sleep ins well more lazy lie ins as I a unconvinced that my children dont believe in sleep.... but its a great way to just chill and enjoy a day doing nothing before the week starts again..... 

So I thought I would pop in and share some creative work before I go and potter in my studio.






 I love layering my chipboard also cutting it is a great way to extend your stash!!!







Stencils are my favourite go to product especially when you want to create something original all you need is some texture paste and your off....... 


Dont be afraid to layer a lot of different stencils..... 






ST1026 Stencils Circles




Till next time, have a creative day



3 comments:

  1. These look great Rikki, love all the stencils you have used on the second layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of scrappy goodness to unpack here Rikki. LOvely work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layering Rikki, such a beautiful summery page.

    ReplyDelete