Saturday, June 17, 2017

Awesome Guy : Case File 231

Awesome Guy Layout

Hello and welcome to June.
How are you all? Jodie here today with my layout called Awesome Guy for the CSI Challenge. You can join the challenge here: http://csichallenge.blogspot.com.au/ 

awesome
I have used this Case File to create my layout and features the Red, Blue, Yellow, White Scheme. For the evidence my layout consists of White Background, stripes and stars. My inspirational word is Awesome which is from the Testimony. 

awesome


This is how I completed the layout.



To create the stars on the background I used my star stencil from Scrapmatts and inked through the stencil. 


Creating the rolled paper stripes down the page, I used straws and covered them with paper. 



I wanted to feature the quote on the picture so I used the star circle chipboard and I coloured it fire brick red distress ink. 


This is the quote on the photo that my daughter posted on her facebook page for Father's Day. The awesome guy is her Step Dad and the quote really does reflect the man he is.



Using the smaller star circle chipboard which I coloured in mustard seed distress ink I framed the photo of my husband. He really is a goof ball. The embellishment cluster features a Scrapmatts charm, a bo bunny sticker and the heart is from my stash. The blue stars are a washi tape. 
The awesome sticker is Heidi Swapp and the chipboard 'man' word is from Scrapmatts. To colour the word I used royal blue versa ink and then used the glitter pen from Close to my Heart to add sparkle.


Scrapmatts products used in this layout:









For my second project for the month, I have decided to use the Art Frame from Scrapmatts.
Here is the finished frame.

I have used the Sage and Grace Collection from Kaisercraft to decorate the frame. I love the pastel colours of this paper. 






To decorate I have used some charms, collectables and chipboard. To colour the chipboard I used gold ink available from Scrapmatts (Australia Only) and to ink the edges I used the Umber ink from Versa. The leaves behind the fussy cut flowers are from the rose string circles.

Here is the list of supplies from Scrapmatts

















3 comments:

  1. Two absolutely gorgeous projects Jodie - love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creating Jodie, love the Dad quote, very true and fun photo and the frame is so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies. I love the photo too.

    ReplyDelete