Saturday, September 9, 2017

Happiness is knowing you're beside me...

Hello there,
Here we are in September... Now I am not going to even say anything about how close Christmas is getting, but it is getting so close!!!! Sorry I did mention it didnt I??!!

I would like to share with you a layout I created using lots of wonderful SCRAPMATTS products..  I have used a photo of my Hubby and I taken earlier this year..  So without further a do...

some closer views first highlighting the wonderful Scrapmatts..

So many Scrapmatts chipboard pieces layered up...


I love the Hearts stencil... and see the sweet little birdies too!!

I cut out my heart and then used the Stencil Lattice and then added little rhinestones to make a very pretty embellishment for my layout.. and of course I had to use the lovely chipboard word 'love'.

and my layout...

Happiness is knowing you're beside me..


and here is a list of all the Scrapmatts I have used for this layout..

ST5047 Lattice



ST1037 Stencil Bling


ST5035 Stencil Hearts



CB6105 Assorted Words 23


CB5140 String Circles 04



CB1088 Birds 03



CB1202 Roses 02



CB6112 Scrap Words 31



CB6117 Assorted Words 30



CB1020 Card Borders 03



So lots of wonderful SCRAPMATTS products on my page, and lots of ways to use them too.. I hope you come back again soon to see what else the Design Team are up to using fabulous Scrapmatts products.. and dont forget to pop by the SCRAPMATTS STORE and see what is new over there!

Until next time, happy Scrapmatting!!


6 comments:

  1. A totally gorgeous page to showcase all those Scrapmatts goodies Lizzy. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy I love the heart embellishment and the use of the lattice stencil to create texture and depth to the layout. Simply stunning and great use of Scrapmatts chippy too. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete