Sunday, October 1, 2017

October Sharing at Scrapmatts.




Hello
Dearest friends of Scrapmatts!
Kim here to kick off the month with some of my creations, using some totally gorgeous 
Scrapmatts products.
I have been busy creating a few cards & tags







 A soft & pretty card for my beautiful Daughter-in-law
Scrapmatts Products used;



 Scrapmatts Products used;



Scrapmatts Products used;


Below is a tag I have created for last months mini challenge over at
More Than Words
The challenge was to use the word 'BRAVE' on a card, tag or ATC
 
 
Scrapmatts Products used;
If you look real close you can see the stencil work in the background. I used the A6 stencil from this set.


 I hope you have enjoyed looking at my little creations?
I had a lot of fun making them!
Scrapmatts has an amazing range of chipboard & glorious range of stencils available online
 They also have the best range of CHRISTMAS/FESTIVE chipboard to make your Christmas creations PoP!

Make sure you check back here in a day or two to see what our next awesome designer has created....
Every second day of the month new inspiration hits this blog.

Until next time





5 comments: