Friday, November 3, 2017

Christmas Scene Baubles - By Crece T

Hello everyone, Crece here with you today to share my latest Scrapmatts creations.
With Christmas just around the corner I decided to create some cute baubles to decorate the tree this year.


Peace Bauble

I painted the bauble with a pearl white and the inside with a soft blue.
I then used CB1225 Pine Sprig 01 to make into pine trees for the scene. I inked them with green ink then added some fluffy white paint to make it look like snow.
CB1094 Reindeers 02 were used amounst the trees. They were painted with light and brown paint and gold for the antlers
To finish the bauble I added a Snowflake from CB1182 Snowflakes 05, I painted it silver along with the word PEACE from CB6111 Assorted Words 27

And here is a close up.


Believe Bauble

I painted the bauble with a dark midnight blue inside and out. I put silver glitter around the outer side of the bauble.
I then used CB1223 Stars 03
 and painted them silver then stuck them scattered into the bauble.
I then used CB1105 Santa with Reindeers 01, I painted them and used hot glue to attach it to either side of the bauble to make it look like santa and his reindeer are flying.

To finish the bauble I painted The word BELIEVE from CB6111 Assorted Words 27 in Silver



Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to look, make sure you check out the rest of the design teams work for the month of November to get some inspiring ideas for your projects.

Crece T
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Shimmery and festive projects for the Christmas Season. Love these OTP goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, breathtaking. Those baubles are atunning. Very festive.

    ReplyDelete