Thursday, May 17, 2018

Hello Adventure Nautical Layouts

Hello Adventure
Nautical Layouts

Good Morning and welcome to May
Today I will be sharing with you layouts I have completed from my recent trip to the South Pacific with Melissa Kennedy.


    

This layout was inspired by a Bingo challenge that Melissa handed out, as well as a scavenger hunt challenge.
Items collected are shells from the beach, embellishment bought onboard (chipboard) and picture of the ship (in the background of the photo).

I have used the beautiful BEACH SHACK COLLECTION from Kaisercraft.


I have used the CB1221 Nautical Designs from Scrapmatts. 
I have also used the very new - CT008 - Hello Adventure Word 


I decided not to colour the chipboard, as I like the look of the natural colour with this layout.
This is the chipboard used on the layout. CB1221.


**********************



This layout is the second one I have created using the left overs from the Beach Shack Collection.

This layout is for our scavenger hunt challenge.
On this one the items used are the shore collection guide, shells found on the beach and a doily.




Chipboard used on this layout again is the CB1221 and the word is a new product CT009.

If you wish to purchase any of this chippy head over to the website.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all the other fabulous designs from our amazing design team and please welcome our newest members by showing a little love.

Until next month
Stay safe and warm.

Dream*Create*Inspire
JD
2018
xx










2 comments: