Wednesday, May 9, 2018

My MAY Creating with Scrapmatts.

Hello there,
So great you have come by today! I have two layouts to share with you and I have used photos of my cute nephew when he was much younger.  I have used the same photo a few times now because it shows his fun side and I just think it captures his nature so well..Scrapbooking can be about remembering a moment and if the photo really inspires me then I use that photo over and over..

The first layout is one I created a while ago but I haven't shared on here yet. It is a simple layout using older papers and fun photos of my nephew..  Here are some closer views..

The cogs are always my go to embellishment for male layouts..And they are so easy to cut to size to suit your page. and I simply coated these in black gesso.

Gota love a splat or two and those Words were painted in bright green paint.. and a few arrows look great to add some movement to a page..

my layout..

Just goes to show a great design fun photos and a few well placed embellishments make a simple yet eye catching page!

Here are the fabulous SCRAPMATTS  products I have used on my page with a link to the online store..

ST5012 Stencil Paint Splatters 

 

CB5107 Arrows 01 

 

CB1162 Assorted Words 08 

 

CB2006 Page Borders 05 





And my second layout was created for this months challenge over at Color, Stories, Inspiration  where the Design Team from Scrapmatts are guesting as Scrapmatts are a sponsor this month... If you play along you could win some wonderful prizes!!

This is for #253 which was released on the 1st May. You can find details of the challenge over on the C.S.I. BLOG.

Some closer views.



 I began with white cardstock which I added some colors to using a dauber and ink and stencils. The details you can add this way are endless using the many SCRAPMATTS STENCILS  
 available.


I love these words which have been painted in blue paint.. and another splat!!

Lurve the Scrapmatts filmstrips too!

I also added some Scrapmatts Flags painted in blue and placed them alternately with paper ones..  Adds some dimension to the look.

 I popped a little kite flying up in the air and my page was done!

Here is a list of the Scrapmatts I have used on this layout..

ST9003 Circles 
 

ST5012 Paint Splatters 

 

CB1162 Assorted Words 08 
 

CB5036 Kites 01 

 

CB1232 Film Strips 05 
 

CB5101 Flags 02 

 

Thanks for coming by,  I cant believe it is May already...Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums!!
  I hope you will pop back again to see what all the Design Team are up as there is always something creative happening here on the Scrapmatts Blog!!

Happy Scrapmatting!!



2 comments:

  1. Love these Lizzy, fabulous boys pages and great use of all those gorgeous Scrapmatts chippies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics Lizzy and such fun pages.

    ReplyDelete